Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).
Hello from the Meahan Clan! We are happy, crazy and fun people. We have 3 doggies who are the same way! We try to live our life to the fullest and to always be happy. Things happen and we move on. We choose to be happy and hope you do as well.
I started this blog a while back, not know much of anything at all about the setup or techy stuff that all goes with it. I have surprised myself with how much I love the techy parts of this! I don’t mind the writing parts of it, but I have fallen in love with learning the techy parts and there are a lot of those.
My goal here is too now teach you what I have learned so you don’t have to waste the time of searching and researching. You can get on with your writing and blog.
I have created a new type of newsletter, which newsletter sounds so boring and no one wants to open it when it hits your inbox. Right? I know! So this new one will be called TipsLetter It will land in your box every weekend and be full of tips, current Social Media News, exciting cool things I find on the internet and a look at my blogging business as I go. It will serve as a one-stop tips letter for you to get great information in one spot!
I plan on giving you tips on this blog about Lifestyle, including motivation and a few recipes and easy workouts!
So no matter where you are in life, please follow along with me on this wonderful journey to figuring out life.
If you want to jump right in you can Subscribe here or below.
A little info on us
UPDATE: My husband passed away unexpectedly on September 3, 2019, and it has been rough not going to lie. But I am pulling myself out of the dark hole and moving forward with my new normal life and this path I didn’t ask for. But I will make it and I know he wants me happy because that was his goal in life, to make sure I was always happy.
If you hang around this blog for any amount of time, you will discover that I really, love lists. So I felt it was only fitting, to introduce myself and my husband in a list format and tell you a few things about us.
- Married for 36 years! Yay us! Nowadays that is a hard thing to accomplish and it is never completely easy, but worth it? YES!
- We have three grown kiddos all married with 5 grandchildren. We only live close to one due to us being in the Army and they married and moved around themselves. So it gives us a reason to travel! Yay!
- We have three beautiful mini Schnauzer daughters…Miley Gabrielle (11 years in the middle) Sophie Grace (2 years on your right) and Lacy Faith (2 years on your left). Sophie and Lacy are sisters and we went to pick one from the litter…WELL…you can see what happened! We love our pups to pieces!
Cruising The Word…
- We also LOVE to cruise! Yes, we have been on 17 so far and hoping to get out there soon for another! We love Princess Cruise Lines and have been with them the last 14. We enjoy all travel but will definitely be informing you with more on cruising later. I would love to hear your cruise stories if you have cruised as well! We have cruised with a few cruise lines but really enjoy Princess the Best!
Healthy at Last!
- We have both lost lots of weight since 2007 and have done so with eating healthy and counting calories and some form of exercise. As a result, you will be excited that I will be sharing tips and printables on this subject as well. CHECK out this little peek of where we started and where we are today! We would love to show you some easy recipes and walking exercises that can help you on your way also! Both of us have had knee replacements so we can help with starter exercises for that part as well.
- It is hard to feel inspired and motivated on a constant basis. Everyone goes through slumps for instance, and while getting out of these down periods is not always easy, but it is definitely possible. But live your best possible life you can. Get moving and feel the difference! It will be hard at first because you have become part of the couch. I know, I have been there. But once you make a habit out of it, it becomes part of your daily life. Is it worth it? Yes, very much so. You have more energy, you sleep much better. Your mind is clear. I could go on and on. But find out for yourself.
- get moving!
- seek inspiration!
- eliminate negativity!
- find a buddy!
- have pride!
- set small goals!
- the main thing is “BE Happy”!
- Healthier and Happier!
- This is a drama-free zone, and if you bring the drama, you’ll be asked to leave.